Nike Digital/Membership Brand Marketing - Internship
- Paris, France
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike Membership Brand Team is looking for his/her next intern for July 2020 to complete the following missions :
• Monitor the performance of our digital platforms and activations, identifying opportunities and sharing them with relevant teams
• Analyse the behaviour of our members across our ecosystem and draw insights from it
• Share latest trends, innovations and best practices from the digital landscape
• Support in the planning, creation and execution of content and events for nike.com and our apps
• Gather consumer insights through qualitative research to inform marketing plans
• Master's degree, gap year, or end of studies internship
• Previous experience(s) in digital marketing
• Passion for sport
• Fluent in French and good level of English
• Consumer-centric mindset: obsess and serve the consumer, always
• Autonomous with a strong ability to prioritize
• Detail oriented & data driven mindset
• Organized, curious and wishing to learn in a fun and collaborative team
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top