Nike Coach (Department Manager)
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store, Nike Factory Store or visit nike.com, and the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport are palpable. From Shanghai to San Francisco, each store offers a unique, inspiring community with a relentless focus on product innovation and customer service. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition - and offers the opportunity to define the new retail frontier with the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
As our Nike Store Coach, your mission will be to create an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programmes to drive business results.
• Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store, including selling and service
• Lead, coach, drive and inspire associates within a designated area
• Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards
• Communicate promotional event information to maximise the results of each event
• Identify issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
• Assist the Store Manager in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
• A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years' retail experience or 4 years' retail experience in lieu of a degree
• A minimum of 1 year's management experience
• Demonstrable experience in retail management, including experience in coaching and mentoring people
• Ability to communicate in English
• Ability to use retail business systems and Microsoft Office
• Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
Back to top