Membership Program Analytics Manager
Nike's North America Consumer Direct Sciences is a growing team responsible for developing and deepening a holistic view of Nike's consumers through data and metrics, and applying those insights to inform the development of incredible services and experiences for our consumers.
We are looking for a world-class professional in analytics and consumer loyalty to join our team. As a Membership Program Analytics Manager, you'll work as an extended member of Nike's North America Membership team, serving as an authority in analytics and in the consumer, surfacing the signals in our data, transforming them into user insights and identifying growth opportunities. In this role, you will understand the member journey and identify opportunities to optimize the impact of membership marketing, merchandizing and experiences, with a focus on the impact on our business.
The ideal candidate will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, will have experience working with large data sets, experience guiding thoughtful decision making, and a passion for serving consumers. You should excel in cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced organization.
- Collaborate with the NA Member Services team to identify opportunities use data and analytics to answer key business questions about member engagement and purchasing behaviors, including ad hoc and larger project initiatives.
- Partner with key cross-functional partners to understand the insights and decisions driving platform businesses to inform and cultivate membership insights
- Identify, design and execute end-to-end testing, research and analytics solutions that are scalable and sustainable which will accelerate growth and improve the member experience and demand through personalization and targeted communications.
- Serve as the expert on membership across the NA Direct business, being a strategic partner in providing a perspective on who are our members, their interests, key behaviors and identify opportunities to optimize how to best serve members.
- Partner with the business to translate member insights into audience profiles and make audience targeting recommendations that align with business goals and opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, economics, or statistics highly preferred
- 3-6 years' experience doing quantitative analysis on loyalty programs, digital products or digital marketing, with a history of driving impact within an organization
- Experience working as an embedded partner to product management, marketing or business strategy teams
- Experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in managing and influencing without direct authority
- Experience initiating, designing, prioritizing and reliably delivering key analytics insights to business stakeholders
- Proven history of translating opportunities uncovered through analytics into compelling stories, influencing the work of cross-functional partners
- Fluency in SQL (Hive, Impala) or similar experience in analyzing large structured and unstructured datasets
- Experience using analytics to understand consumer behavior and identify opportunities to accelerate engagement
- Experience with a statistical package is a plus (such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.)
- A history of using analytics to define and enable strategy
Back to top