Membership & Loyalty Growth Manager
Nike's Consumer Direct Offense is designed to serve the athlete faster and more personally, at scale, led by digital. With focused growth through key categories, this new offense will connect the NIKE Brand and products with consumers in new and more powerful ways across 12 key cities and 10 key countries.
At the heart of the Consumer Direct Offense is Nike's new NikePlus membership program that will provide member-only access to the products members love, matched to their individual preferences and buying patterns. This unique access to Nike's greatest innovations and hottest styles is about three key benefits that serve consumers on their terms: first access to the latest products, exclusive access to personalized services and experiences, and reserved product for members only.
To supercharge this offense, we have brought together a Nike Membership organization. Our mission is to create the world's most distinctive membership program that accelerates consumer connections while driving growth and profitability for the Nike Brand.
For that team we are now recruiting a Membership & Loyalty Business Growth manager.
The responsibilities in that role are
- Operate a framework to evaluate member benefits (projected performance and actual performance) and ensure continuous optimization
- Forecast & optimize benefit inventory & redemption
- Use economic analysis to identify opportunities to optimize the business of membership at the Geo, with a focus on member benefits, member segments and consumer mindsets
- Utilize decision framework to ensure benefit scalability and alignment with the long-term geo membership plan
- Track & report business targets & KPI's at the geo level
- Partner closely with Finance to support them to run the member shadow P&L at the Geo level
- Develop strong partnerships across Finance, Global Consumer Knowledge and Integrated Knowledge.
- Bachelor and at least 4-5 years of relevant experience within Finance, Strategy, Membership, or Customer Loyalty.
- Ability to develop locally-relevant economic analysis on member experiences, digital products and membership-related benefits
- Expertise developing / managing membership, subscription, retail and direct to consumer business models
- Expertise developing / using balanced scorecards used for performance management
- Expertise developing and evangelizing tools among the business community
- Ability to work as a part of an international virtual team and foster close-knit collaboration
- Ability to prioritise and to execute with precision
- Good experience in presenting and strong communication skills
- Solid team player with experience within a international matrix
Back to top