Marketing Data Analyst
The Marketing Analytics team orchestrate a multi-disciplinary analytics offense in support of digital marketing and brand media, proactively identifying opportunities to maximize marketing effectiveness and efficiency, optimize targeted activations and measure membership impact across the nike.com EMEA business of 39 countries.
As one of the Analysts in EMEA you will be at the heart of the digital business and will help the digital team make decisions that will drive performance, directly leading to the accomplishment of annual goals. You will support the Performance Marketing Analytics and Tech Manager and the EMEA Digital Marketing team by driving insights around business performance and potential. You'll use SQL, web, and other analytics tools to pull out relevant information and craft data driven stories that will grow our business and/or enhance our consumers' journeys. You will monitor marketing channels' performance and will participate in the development of new reporting dashboards. In addition to that, you will play a part in forecasting key performance indicators (KPIs) and be responsible for following up with the latest internal Business Intelligence (BI) developments.
This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication and storytelling ability backed by strong analytical skills. To succeed in the role, you will need to be attentive to details, willing to constantly learn and be curious. Candidates with analytics and/or marketing experience in an e-commerce environment are preferred.
• Perform in-depth analysis like customer lifetime value, cross-channel attribution, sales forecast, and marketing mix modeling.
• Establish and track metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the media team with experimentation frameworks to assess incrementality.
• Define and manage research and analysis programs to create data-driven insights about traffic patterns, search optimization, user experience and product selection.
• Look for growth opportunities in the data, craft persuasive stories and visuals to support new business initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field.
• Approx. 2-4 years of relevant professional experience ideally in an e-commerce environment
• Working SQL command and fundamental knowledge of digital marketing are a must have.
• Experience with Python or R (or any other statistical programming language), Tableau and/or Web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics) would be considered as a strong advantage.
• Proven ability to deal with large amounts of un-organized data, great team and communication skills, positive attitude, and strong motivation to learn.
• Relevant marketing channel experience preferred with DoubleClick and paid search being a strong advantage.
Back to top