Logistics Analyst - Distribution Center & Transportation
At Nike we see our Supply Chain function as a source of competitive advantage. The nature of the work is focused on the effective and efficient distribution of products and services to customers. You are responsible to plan, develop, and implement programs to manage Distribution Centre (DC) operations and coordinate movement of product from DC to different customers and retail doors spread across Malaysia and Singapore that result in customer satisfaction.
To that end you'll,
- Manage the DC Operations and Outbound Transportation and Reverse Logistics with focus on overall planning (short to medium term), improving productivity, cost optimization, compliance and managing 3PL service provider.
- Have good knowledge and experience of warehouse best practices with regard to inbound, fulfillment, outbound, shipping, inventory and returns management.
- Specific experience of handling bonded warehouse operations and good understanding of the compliance requirements in a bonded warehouse.
- Have good knowledge and experience in transportation management, documentation requirements and route planning, 3 rd party LSP management, including reverse logistics
- Ensure products and service requirements are handled on time and in line with customer needs.
- Own and manager KPIs for warehousing and transportation and review the performance of the 3PL and drive accountability.
- Engage with x-functional teams to identify, support and adapt to new business requirements.
Requirements for the position include:
- 5-7 years (relevant) working preferably in a warehouse & logistics area
- Preferably managed a team including an extended team in 3PL role
- Should be Graduate. Post Graduate in Operations Management will be an added advantage
- Technically savvy with an interest in reporting and systems;
- MS Office skills with emphasis on MS Excel, Advanced in SAP & WMS systems & it's interfaces.
- Good presentation skills, analytical skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to think creatively, innovative and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a team; to work within tight deadlines and take initiatives on multiple projects.
- Ability to multitask, work effectively and x-functionally under changing priorities and deadlines
- Travel to the DC location, as per Business requirement and cadence.
Back to top