Internship - Nike Running/Training Consumer Insights
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike EMEA North is looking for an intern for 6 months full-time to join the Running/Training team and lead the following projects:
- Participation in the overall strategy of the two categories via various team or individual projects (Consumer / Competitor / Product / Category studies).
- Support the Running and Training teams with various reports (weekly running newsletter, order tracking, launches reports, competition benchmarks, ...).
- Deep diving into the Parisian consumer mindset (connect with the consumer, organize focus groups and get relevant insights on specific themes).
- Be in charge of specific projects, depending on the category's needs.
- Be in support of the General Manager Running/Training North on a daily basis.
During this internship, the intern will be exposed to carry out consumer analysis/Focus Group: coordinate seasonal study to better understand our consumers and his/her relation to running or training. Make an impactful presentation (visual and oral), analyze multiple data in order to draw conclusions about future actions.
• Being passionate
• Good understanding of the sport industry
• Very good skills in English and French
• Analytical skills & easy digit analysis
• Strategic thinking
• Proactivity and flexibility
• Autonomy and creativity
• Active listening and good communication
• social media active
Start date : January 2020
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top