Internship - Converse Business Analyst
The Converse Sales Department is looking for a BUSINESS ANALYST intern (M/F), from July 2019, for the following missions:
Job Location: Paris 9ème (4 days per week) & Saint Ouen l'Aumône (95) (1 day per week)
Optimizing sales reporting & business analysis: Define and collect metrics and key performance indicators by building and analyzing reports
- Collect metrics and Define key performance indicators.
- Track and report on sales rep bookings vs forecast on weekly base. - Provide analytical support and make recommendations
Sell Through tracking (Strategic & Key Accounts)
- Compile weekly and monthly sell-out reports on main key accounts business.
- Weekly recap and analysis of best and slow sellers vs. plan and LY.
- Weekly performance review of key items and stories for the season.
- Recap the performance of the assortment including average weekly sell-through, color performance and SKU productivity.
- Monitor inventory, sell-thru and replenishment on key products.
- Recap performance of marketing and seasonal stories and proactively provide insights for future planning.
- Submit recommendations to key account managers to improve sell-out performances.
This list is not exhaustive and may change according to business evolution and priorities.
- Last year student in main business or engineer school (BAC +5)
- At least one experience as intern or temporary contract
- Autonomous with a strong ability to prioritize
- Strong excel competences
- Organized, curious and wishing to learn within a fun and collaborative team
- Business sense (sales and profitability vision)
- Good level in English Fashion & sneaker sensitivity
- Team player
Back to top