Graduate Innovation Internship
- Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
In the role of a Nike Innovation Intern you will provide technical expertise and project support for innovation initiatives. You will receive hands-on experience working as a creative innovator and deliverer of unique solutions that help make athletes better.
You will work closely with multiple functional teams, including Sustainability, Engineering, Sport Research, Reliability & Test, Digital Product & Experience, Product Creation, Design and other Nike team members.
Your ability to work with a broad range of functions, personalities, and technologies is a key aspect of this intern position.
Join us and help create the future of sport.
- Pursuing a Master's degree in Engineering, Textiles, Polymer Science, or related field.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Graduation date of Winter 2021 or Spring 2022
- Knowledge of industrial test methods and standards
- A basic understanding of fiber extrusion techniques and subsequent post-production processes including texturizing, knitting, weaving, dying, and finishing chemistry and/or ability to use techniques from signal processing, pattern recognition, sensor fusion, time-series analysis, machine learning, and other areas of machine intelligence to create innovative sensor algorithms that enable rich sport experiences.
- Familiarity with software tools and libraries for real-time senor data visualization is preferred
- Experience with programming on embedded microcontrollers is preferred
- Experience programming in C/C++ and a mathematical modeling language (MATLAB/Python) is preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top