Graduate Human Resources Internship
- Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
At Nike, we are always on the offense. The company was founded on innovation and we want to fuel that thought and innovation into every function of our company. We are looking for talented and energetic self-starters with a passion for Human Resources.
Nike Human Resources exist to revolutionize the future of our company by supporting our business functions and employees. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
As an HR Graduate Intern, you could join one of the following teams: Employee Relations, Diversity & Inclusion, Learning & Development, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR Operations, Workforce Analytics, or one of our HR Business Facing teams. You'll provide human resources expertise and consulting to employees and business leaders. You'll gather employee and marketplace insights, data, and trends, which you will use to drive solutions and actions contributing to organizational health and the achievement of business objectives.
• A Bachelor's degree
• Currently enrolled in an MBA program and ideally with a concentration in HR or a related field with an expected graduation date of Winter 2021 or Spring 2022
• Prior experience in human resources, talent acquisition, learning & development, diversity partnerships, compensation or other related skills required
• Experience using Microsoft Office tools required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills across all levels, including a demonstrated ability to make presentations in front of senior leaders
• Proven experience leading projects or teams
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• A passion for Nike
• Legally authorized to work in the U.S. (without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship)
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top