Google Cloud Engineer - Cloud Delivery, India - Tech Ops ICC
- Bangalore, India
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Who are we looking for:
First and foremost! At Nike, we Win as a Team... so working in a Team environment and bringing your best game to the table matters. Respect the Team you are in, support them and be OK with occasionally leaning on them when you don't know the answers.
What will you work on:
* Design Google environments and topologies, all aspects.
* Migrate and deploy various customer workloads to Google
* Consult, onboard and develop new cloud-based solutions.
* Google policy, security and monitoring solutions implementation, including automated responses.
* Develop tools and automation
* Proactively identify and resolve operational, tooling and process inefficiencies.
* Project and design documentation.
* Process and support documentation.
* Update Knowledge base and Standard Operating Procedures.
* Respond to customer requests promptly.
* Maintain regular contact with customers during support and projects.
* Provide technical assistance and training to users and other team members.
Who will you work with:
As a Google Infrastructure Engineer within Cloud Delivery, you will work with a fast-paced, dynamic team ensuring an efficient an effective cloud environment for development teams. You will establish and drive standards and procedures across cloud platforms, evangelizing standard methodologies within our products. You will help see opportunities for growth, drive implementations and gather requirements for new application integration. You will help develop and maintain standards around documentation and ensure consistent training across teams.
What you bring to Nike:
* Bachelor's Degree in an IT related discipline with five (3-5)+ years of relevant experience.
* 1-3 years of experience providing similar operations and sustainment support within Cloud environments.
* In-depth understanding of, and experience with, deployments of various systems within Cloud environments.
* Demonstrates verbal skills with subject matter ability to present in related field.
* Experience working on integrated teams requiring high levels of customer contact and collaboration, design, implementation, and involvement in project planning
* Experience with DevSecOps, Agile, Scrum, SAFe or other modern software development methods/practices
* Experience migrating workloads from on-prem to the cloud to include provisioning targeted infrastructure and executing cutover plans to minimize system downtime.
* Worked to Deliver CI/CD pipelines.
* Experience working with containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.).
Nice to have skillsets include:
* Google Maps API key creation and administration
* Automated deployment using third party tools like ServiceNow and/or native tools like Cloud Deployment Manager
* Integrations with key Google products, such as GSuite, Cloud Identity, and Google Cloud Directory Sync
* Working knowledge of Google SaaS products, such as Ads Data Hub
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top