Global Real Estate Lease Administration Manager
As our Global Lease Administration Manager, you will provide leadership and the technical expertise for the optimal management of Nike's leased retail store portfolio.
This role will partner with the lease administration teams within each Geography to support and drive the creation and implementation of best practices and processes. You will lead the development of lease administration capabilities & frameworks that include leverage new technological capabilities within IWMS, manage 3rd party service providers, and identify best in class practices and processes that can be deployed at Nike.
You will also lead and manage our internal quality control & data review process; develop and train global users in the lease administration system; create, manage and update internal lease management playbook; support and drive the creation, implementation and management of a central rent payment processes; support and drive the creation, implementation and management of a global cost recovery program including CAM reconciliations and field audits; partner closely with both the legal and controlling team in the development of these comprehensive solutions. Our lease administrator will need an ability to analyze complex data to identify trends and form actionable solutions. It will be critical to demonstrate enterprise thinking to create and operationalize strategic solutions while working closely with key internal partners.
Portfolio Strategy and Vision: Create and effectively champion a data-driven and market-informed vision and strategy for lease administration that puts our business, consumer and athletes at the center decision process.
Leadership: Partner to set the strategic direction for management of our retail lease portfolio. Develop compelling presentations to communicate opportunities. Develop and nurture successful relationships with key partners and Nike leadership.
Industry Analysis: Continuously monitor and share emerging trends, competitive experiences and best-of-breed retail lease administration practices.
Culture & Drive: Help build a product culture based on data-driven decisions. Work with leadership and business teams to derive key analytics and insights for portfolio decisions.
Positive energy and Relentless Drive: Inspire and encourage teams and partners to press forward. Never stop.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or a related discipline
- 5+ years Lease Administration or Real Estate Operations, or related experience
- 2 additional years of experience required in lieu of a degree
- Experience with IBM Tririga or other lease administration systems
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of customer service aptitude
- Proven experience working with multiple project and business deadlines
- Exercising high degree of professionalism and communication with confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple tasks through prioritization of workload
Back to top