Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.'s rapid pace of innovation demands a Legal team that is always on the offense. And they're always on their game - with the mission to advance and guide Nike's business through innovative, offense-minded counsel. Nike attorneys, paralegals and other specialists in law provide inventive approaches and superior counsel to Nike's global business. As Nike changes the future of sport, the Nike Legal team drives competition, ingenuity and integrity in the marketplace.
We are looking for a Global investigator to join our team and conduct comprehensive investigations of potential criminal acts and serious misconduct at Nike World Headquarters and other Nike Global locations.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
Reporting directly to the Director of Investigations, you will coordinate with the Resilience Team and appropriate partners in the investigations of potential criminal acts and serious policy violations. The successful candidate will maintain objectivity, impartiality, confidentiality and fairness throughout the investigative process and conduct themselves with the highest level of integrity.
• Financial Fraud, including fraudulent schemes targeting Nike or Nike employees
• Intellectual Property theft and unauthorized disclosure of proprietary information
• Threats made toward Nike, Nike properties, and Nike employees
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will partner with investigative support groups such as Corporate Audit, Legal, ER/HR and liaison with federal, state, and local law enforcement on investigative matters.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree, or higher
• Five years of professional work experience conducting investigations or similar experience
• Excellent presentation, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency conducting interviews
• Experience with online social media analysis, open source research and commercial database research
• Experience with financial fraud and other financial investigations
• Experience working cross functionally
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top