Global Integrated Knowledge Analytics Manager
As the Global Integrated Knowledge Analytics Manager you will be working with a talented Digital leadership team across functions to use analytics to provide actionable insights. You will leverage reporting tools and raw data to provide value-added analysis to the Global Digital teams to help serve our consumers and ultimately drive business growth.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about turning large volumes of data into clear and actionable business insights. Experience in analytics and strong retail business acumen is critical to a candidate's success in this role. An understanding of customer analytics, consumer journeys and digital commerce are also important. The candidate should feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, managing several deliverables and appropriately prioritizing work based on business impact. Superb and collaborative teamwork, strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit in a rapidly changing environment are also essential.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience in a Retail or Digital Commerce business, reporting and/or analytics.
- Proven experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in managing through influence.
- Experience working with Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Strong SQL skills are required; experience in querying Big Data environments a plus (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Snowflake)
- Skilled at business reporting, analysis, and working with large amounts of data with demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making through compelling storytelling and presentations.
- Understanding of principles and techniques of digital commerce analytics (including customer/CRM, transactional, web traffic and app data) and an understanding of the KPIs that drive a digital retail business. Experience working with SiteCatalyst, Discover or Google Analytics is a plus.
- Strong task management capabilities to manage multiple tracks of work and requirements.
Back to top