Global Integrated Knowledge Analytics Manager
As the Global Nike Direct Digital Commerce Analytics Manager, you will be working with a talented Digital Commerce leadership team across functions to use analytics to provide actionable insights. You will leverage reporting tools and raw data to provide value-added analysis to the Global NDDC teams to help serve our consumers and ultimately strengthen business growth.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about turning large volumes of data into clear and actionable business insights. Experience in analytics and thorough retail business acumen is critical to a candidate's achievement in this role. An understanding of customer analytics, consumer journeys, and digital commerce are also important. The candidate should feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, managing several deliverables, and presenting to groups and senior stakeholders. Superb and collaborative teamwork, outstanding communication skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit in a rapidly changing environment are also essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience in a Retail or Digital Commerce business, reporting and/or analytics.
- Demonstrated experience developing positive relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated results in managing through influence.
- Excellent SQL and Data Visualization skills are required; experience in querying Big Data environments a plus (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Snowflake, Databricks).
- Fluent in data - able to provide detailed requirements to engineering partners in one moment, and able to translate abstract business needs to analytics initiatives the next.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision-making through compelling storytelling and presentations.
- Understanding of principles and techniques of digital commerce analytics (including customer/CRM, transactional, web traffic and app data) and an understanding of the KPIs that facilitate a digital retail business. Experience working with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent task management capabilities to develop multiple tracks of work and requirements, appropriately prioritizing projects based on business impact and critical timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, identifying creative solutions and discovering new data sets/methodologies to answer business questions.
- Understanding of the current digital commerce landscape, with emphasis on emerging marketplace trends and partnerships, is a plus.
Back to top