Global Digital Marketplace Development Manager Internship
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
ABOUT MARKETPLACE DEVELOPMENT
In this rapidly changing world and marketplace we know that consumers want access to the best a brand has to offer, at their speed, and on their terms. Marketplace development exists to innovate the way we work with partners to reimagine how people shop Nike. With that, the digital evolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Within Nike we are building and reacting to the disruption each day.
ABOUT DIGITAL MARKETPLACE DEVELOPMENT
Over the past year we have built an agency at Nike called i3 labs that changes the way brands and retailers' partner on digital commerce. We are creating a long-term partnership with retailers in ways Nike has never done before. We seek to remove friction and create distinction for our consumers by collaborating with digital partners to create new experiances.
- Responsible for tracking and management of global projects (EMEA, APLA and NA).
- Responsible for developing a global insight i3 labs library.
- Responsible for discovering and leading a pilot project which solves for a gap that exists within i3 labs.
- Responsible for finding and synthesizing digital commerce insights from 3 rd party sources and Nike's internal sources.
- Responsible for delivering projects on-time and within scope and budget.
- Currently pursuing MBA with an expected graduation date of Winter 2020 or Spring 2021
- 3-5 years in project management, business development and digital commerce preferred
- Has demonstrated consumer experience expertise that has added value to the consumer and business
- Ability to quickly build, coordinate and maintain relationships with internal resources and third parties / vendors for the execution of projects
- Possesses keen business insight, able to identify and articulate the business impact of proposed experience systems and how they contribute to Nike's core business operation.
- Advocates, sustains, and imparts an in-depth understanding of emerging trends and competitor strategies across multiple industries
- Consistently seeks, develops, and demonstrates a thorough understanding of adjacent Nike products and services
- Report and communicate to many levels within the org
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ability in handling multiple and competing priorities and requests
HOW YOU WORK
- Consumer First Mindset
- Collaborate to Accelerate
- Curious Listeners
- Fearless of Failure
- Focus on the Fundamentals
- Ego at the Door
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top