Expert Application Security Consultant
- Shanghai, China
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
As an Expert Application Security Consultant- Corporate Information Security, you will join a diverse team of technical experts in building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization providing exceptional and practical, technical and logistical direction to its internal customers; enabling Nike to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the Brand. Our focus is in the areas of Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security (WWW and Mobile), Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance, and Business to Business Security within Nike's Business Units. We work under a center-led business-partner model, and as such, strong communication, leadership and problem-solving skills are a must.
Contribute to CIS and the Application Security Consulting organization whose mission is:
* Provide critical input and guidance to ensure that Nike's Business is aligned appropriately with Corporate Information Security when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Nike, Inc.
* Work closely with Nike Business and Technical teams end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
* Partner with business and technology to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of Nike's Business capabilities.
* Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements, and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
* Strong Application Security knowledge and confidence in communicating with both highly technical audiences and non-highly technical audiences.
* Experience with SAP, Supply Chain, Retail business, and Manufacturing processes is highly beneficial.
* Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business and to comprehend complex business initiatives.
* Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems.
* Motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
* Proven ability to work within highly matrixed organization to influence and drive results.
* Proven ability to communicate and influence security service catalogs, technologies, capabilities, and strategic roadmap and priorities.
* Expertise in several security domains such as Application Security, Cloud Security, Network Security, Mobile Security, End-Point Security, Identity Services, Risk Management, & Data Protection capabilities.
* Expert in Cloud technologies (IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS) and implementations, including delivery models.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum 10 years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
* CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, SANS or related certifications strongly preferred but equivalent knowledge will be considered.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top