DSM - Senior Allocation Manager- Nike Factory Store
Sr. Allocation Manager or Allocation Manager
- Lead 4-6 team members to meet and exceed financial goals by ensuring inventory balancing within +200 Factory doors cross CN, HK and TW.
- Store inventory management to ensure each store supply and demand match;
- Manage Rebuy products by loading in, replenishment to ensure reasonable depth in each door.
- Manage closeout products by store inventory level Open to Ship calculation and trading off among seasonal change factor, presentation, silo mix, category mix, gender mix, MD mix, color mix etc.
- Lead and drive projects to improve inventory velocity;
- Work on the new allocation tool enhancement and team adoption.
- Build and improve cross function process to ensure supply and maximum inventory efficiency.
- Proactively collaborate with cross-functional to drive the business goal and inventory within reasonable range.
- Bachelor degree or above, with 10 years+ retail and/or allocation, planning related working experience.
- Strong logic thinking capabilities with growth mindsets
- Efficient communication/ presentation skills in both Chinese and English.
- Strong team work and influence skills
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- Advanced people management experiences.
Back to top