DSM - Inventory Planner
Seasonal Supply Plan
• Structure better serve consumers and maximize the growth and profitability of the integrated marketplace through optimized supply and inventory
• Collect the order from relate department seasonally and maintain the demand file.
• weekly update purchasing plan to be 100% align with demand.
• Provide change report to relate person for their order adjustment if any change/drop information.
• Update purchasing plan according to Global requirement, allocation issue and maintain it 100% correct.
• Weekly buy preparation & PO creation
• Global minimum alignment while making the check with CM, CS and other related functions.
• Report analysis and adjust PO if necessary.
SP process & monthly KPI management
• Tracking the products receiving status.
• Communicating with LO to get the product delivery information.
• Work with internal function to find the appropriate way to improve the coverage rate
Data Analysis & Process Improvement
• Generate insight from data mart by advanced data analysis
• Develop mutli-dimension reports to handle dynamic business
• Work with relate function (Logistic, OM, Process Management Team, etc) on special project and make sure everything moves smoothly.
• New initiative driving
Planning experience in purchasing and inventory; computer skill especially excel
Proven written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin Chinese and English.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and a self-motivation.
Back to top