Director of Product, Payments
- Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The first spark of a product idea sets the NIKE, Inc. Product team into motion. The team of developers, testers, engineers, designers and managers obsess over Nike's iconic silhouettes and create groundbreaking new styles. They collaborate, ideate and refine products' construction, fit and materials. They maintain a keen understanding of consumer and market trends. They skillfully operate at the intersection of buyer needs, technical feasibility and business objectives. And they work lockstep with Merchandising, Design, Manufacturing and others to produce the final result: products that reflect the soul of sport and inspire athletes to reach new levels of performance.
WHOWE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our Core Commerce Team is lookingfor a Director, Digital Products - Payments who will lead the creation,improvement and growth of world-class digital experiences. You will help defineand execute the product vision and strategy, lead the end-to-end lifecycle of aproduct, and help identify market opportunities. You will define and execute adetailed roadmap and product priorities based on a solid understanding ofconsumer needs, insights and an even stronger handle on in-depth data analysis.
WHATYOU WILL WORK ON:
As the Director of Payments, youwill encourage and drive the vision and strategy for the future of Nikepayments, while sparking interest in consumer products. The Director will bepassionate about providing the right payment options for customers and removingfriction throughout the customer's journey and experience.
WHOYOU WILL WORK WITH:
Working within Core Commerce ProductManagement, you will be a leader who effectively prioritizes resourcesappropriately to achieve business goals. Leading through influence, you willpartner with executives across multiple functions to develop a cohesive productstrategy, product roadmap, and ensure successful business outcomes. Above all,you will embody the principles of product management while being a constantchampion for our consumers.
- Leadership: Set the strategic direction for our largest consumer products while developing a product roadmap focusing on digital and retail payments in partnership with other Nike business stakeholders.
- Product strategy and vision: Create and effectively champion a data-driven and market-informed product vision and strategy that works in concert with the greater Nike strategy. Identify the strategic product implications and opportunities resulting from major corporate strategies and change initiatives. .
- Product roadmap definition: Develop a product feature and release roadmap based on business targets, in-depth data analysis, and a clear understanding of consumer needs.
- Analytics and Experimentation: Develop and measure product KPIs, derive key insights, and devise and execute experiments and multivariate tests to find product solutions.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE:
- 5+ years experience in product management; consumer mobile or web product experience required.
- 2+ years of experience with global payments, vendor management, and contract negotiations
- Outstanding data analytics skills
- Ability to lead robust, cross-functional teams
- Ability to build product deliverables such as wireframes, prototypes, and requirements specifications
- Experience optimizing payment experiences and approval rates
- Experience leading live mobile app, web experiences, and/or services with multivariate testing
- Experience managing priorities with third party vendors and key partners. Comfortable making build versus buy recommendations based on industry knowledge
- Outstanding written/oral, interpersonal, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- History of making meaningful tradeoffs in establishing product priorities that have required sophisticated analyses and challenging negotiations.
- Strong passion for crafting engaging, compelling fitness and sports user experiences
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or software consulting experience a strong plus
- History of developing and growing product management talent through challenging situations
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top