Director- Global Technology Program Management
- Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Director, Program Management will drive key programs within the broad Global Technology portfolio. This role will lead diverse cross-function team members to execute complex and strategic programs. We are looking for a leader who has experience building program management functions within complex global organizations.
The ideal candidate for this position will be seasoned in program management with strong leadership skills, communication skills, and expertise with digital and technology transformation. This person will have substantial, demonstrated experience in an agile and program model structure. This role requires a candidate who is strong at building relationships across functions to align strategies and drive execution. This person will be a strategic problem solver with an ability to prioritize multiple and competing priorities while driving a plan to execution.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You will assess and understand product specifications and coordinate teams and resources needed to execute those specifications. You will lead the program and have oversight of its execution and development. You will be responsible for the end-to-end timely, on budget technology execution of the Technology program, actively engaging key business and technology portfolio partners to ensure opportunities, risks and issues are understood and addressed. You will co-create and help develop product dashboards, portfolio reporting and analysis activities.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will partner with senior and executive level internal partners to cultivate collaboration, strategic alignment and integrated planning and execution across all functions. You will have close partnership with the Portfolio, Product, Finance and Strategy functions of Global Technology teams, in addition to the leaders of Global Technology domains. You will work closely to coordinate with other Technology teams on dependencies across the portfolio.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING?
- Bachelor's degree or Master's (preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of Technical Program Management experience; self-motivated, with a high sense of accountability, urgency, and drive.
- 8+ years of people management experience leading global teams
- Experience leading large program management efforts including establishing effective governance structures, cross functional coordination, and executive stakeholder management and reporting.
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with senior executives and cross-functional partners to deliver key strategic initiatives.
- Experience running and executing multi-million-dollar budgets across multiple technology platforms and business areas
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to challenge the status quo
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a dynamic, results-oriented matrixed environment
- Delivery experience using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Deep experience with tools such as Aha ! , JIRA, Confluence and Planisware
- Relevant experience in Retail, Customer Experience, Innovation, eCommerce, Mobile Commerce, Digital marketing, Supply Chain, and Operations preferred.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top