Director Content Operations - North America Digital Commerce
At Nike, we recognize our Operations function as a source of competitive advantage. As our Content Operations Director, you'll work closely with senior leadership to direct the operational planning and delivery process for consumer digital content, report on monthly/quarterly results and opportunities, create 1-3+ year strategic operational plans, and shepherd the development and implementation of high-priority strategic operational initiatives.
You will partner closely with teams across digital brand, commerce, membership, merchandising, technology and global brand to advance Nike's long-term strategic operational agenda for content creation and delivery. You will also lead the operational implementation of a cross-functional team; catalyzing planning and follow through across our portfolio of Nike Direct Digital channels. You will identify, lead and help orchestrate special projects that evaluate critical operational priorities and opportunities, and catalyze action against these priorities through short and long-range business planning and performance management.
- Lead the creation and development of a long-term strategic vision for the Nike Direct Content Operations function
- Serve as an influential member of an integrated, x-functional brand and commerce offense passionate about athletes, the consumer, and pushing the business forward that will impact overall growth and scale
- Nurture a culture of innovation and continuous improvement across the organization, establishing premier working models.
- Partner with senior leaders to ensure the brand marketing and content delivery functions are set up for success to deliver on seasonal objectives
- Lead a team of embedded category, brand and content managers, project managing seasonal planning and follow through
- Measure and enhance the implementation/operation of digital content planning and follow through across Nike's suite of digital channels, from a seasonal perspective, and day-to-day.
- Work with cross-functional partners to ensure initiative seasonal milestones are met and workflows are adhered to
- Ensure critical capabilities and solutions are developed and optimized in lock-step with business needs, in service of long-term strategic goals and built for speed and scale.
- Lead the geo operations onboarding of new branded content capabilities
- Work closely with other geographies to ensure Global to Geo processes are established and optimized.
- Bachelors degree or additional work experience in lieu of degree
- 10+ years of professional experience including leadership of digital content lifecycle and process improvement.
- Experience leading teams in the operations and maintenance of digital channels in a branded content and/or e-commerce environment.
- Ability to influence & drive change throughout the organization
- Proven leadership experience turning a corporate or global vision into reality and leading a strategic center of excellence
- Project leadership - design, build and execute against a complex roadmap
- Expertise in process design and change management, specifically within a brand and/or retail operations function.
- Demonstrated skill in managing business stakeholders and vendor partners via clear, concise and structured communications.
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment.
- Track record working in a team environment to define and align strategies, roadmaps and priorities
- Demonstrated experience managing, coaching and inspiring a team.
- Multi-territory expertise and background leading across time zones.
- Strong influencing and presentation skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary for developing and delivering strategies to executive level management.
- Results-oriented individual with a strong work ethic and passion for excellence.
- Proven ability to apply creative and strategic thinking to marketing programs and campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in gathering key metrics and applying insights to support decisions.
- Able to manage multiple projects and initiatives while driving accountability on day-to-day operations.
Back to top