Director Analytics Global Integrated Knowledge
Innovation is in our DNA,and that groundbreaking spirt extends beyond cutting-edge products.Aforward-thinkingmindset,coupledwithan insatiable drive to serve the consumer, influences every aspect of our business. With a focus on consumer knowledge and marketplace analytics, Nike will usher in a new era of personalized performance that will revolutionize how we create products, services and experiences.We seek proactive leaders with deep expertise in commercial-facing analytics to help Nike make the most of every digit.Show us your vision.
We are a growing team responsible for building a holistic view of Nike's consumers through data and analytics, and applying those insights to inform the development & growth of Nike's digital commerce business through Nike.com and our Apps.
The right individual will understand the intricacies of the Digital business and understand the opportunities that digital can drive for the Nike brand.
- Lead a team of analysts and project manage cross-functional business analytics projects, partnering across analytics teams and creating compelling business insights and presentations
- Proactively identify opportunities with Nike's digital business teams to translate consumer data into actionable insights and drive revenue and consumer engagement
- Serve as an expert in using consumer data to drive business growth across a complex ecosystem of digital experiences, business models and multiple geographies
- Manage a portfolio of projects across the team to ensure appropriate prioritization, resourcing and business impact
- Develop and drive global standards, reporting frameworks and best practices across all geographies
- Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics, applied math, operations research, behavioral sciences, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing.
- Advanced Degree preferred but not required.
- 8+ years of professional level experience in a related role
- Relevant professional experience with an emphasis on Retail or Digital Commerce Business
- Experience leading a team and driving results
- Strong project management capabilities to manage multiple project streams and complexity; propensity for thinking through projects in a process-oriented way
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making through excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop strong partnerships across a multi-layered organization required
- Excellent skills in translating data & analysis into business conclusions
- A strong understanding of advanced analytic techniques, particularly related to measuring consumer & business outcomes in a digital commerce setting
- Fluency in SQL
- Experience working in a global business environment preferred
Meet Some of Nike, Inc.'s Employees
Senior Engineering Manager
Danny coordinates with various groups to facilitate Nike's e-commerce business, connecting athletes to products and services they'll love.
Back to top