DEV MANAGER - HEADWEAR BRANDED
• Reporting to the PCC Team Lead, he or she will lead and direct product development process and development team to ensure successful category business.
• Product Development: Act as advocate for development needs and provide expertise related to materials, garment construction, and development process. Manage workflow either directly or through Developers. Address and resolve issues in a timely manner. Plan and manage resources and expenses against the budget. Guide and influence the product process toward timely execution of product in collaboration with cross-matrix counterparts.
• Process Improvement: Work with development and factory leadership to identify alternative and efficient approaches to getting the job done today, and approaches that will efficiently meet future business needs.
• Material Development: Develop and Coordinate material development projects in conjunction with Materials team and Factory
• Innovation: Champion category product integrity by encouraging innovation and emphasizing quality, price and feasibility.
• Leadership: coach and mentor development staff. Work with development and category leadership to manage human resource planning including recruiting, hiring, performance management, salary administration, training and succession planning.
• Bachelor Degree holder with minimum of 9 years of experience in the areas of Apparel / Textile product development relevant fields, management and/or coaching experience involving apparel product development is highly preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of the following applications: Knowledge of apparel/accessory construction, material construction and properties, costing, application and screenprinting. Good understanding of design and development processes from inception through production.
•Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin, including meeting facilitation and presentations
•Ability to effectively communicate complex and/or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience
•Ability to develop strong working relationships across a broad set of stakeholder groups
•Ability to establish an independent view, effectively collaborate in decision-making, and motivate staff toward to results, especially during difficult situations or on tough organizational issues
•Financial acumen (material, manufacturing costs/FOB)
•Passionate about product and finding simple ways to solve complex problems
•Ability to influence others in leading changes.
•Ability to lead initiatives and project teams.
•Ability to exercise high degree of professionalism.
•Demonstrated leadership capability including the ability to mentor and motivate team in the function
Interested parties please apply by your English resume with details.
NIKE is an equal opportunity employer - Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
Meet Some of Nike, Inc.'s Employees
Scott M.Global Talent Engagement Manager
Scott ensures that Nike’s candidates have a world-class experience with the company, from applications to interviews, and that they feel valued throughout the whole process.
Back to top