Customs & Trade coordinator - Courier (ETW)
Adequate expertise in Customs & Trade with direct experience to manage 3PL's operation. Acquired high-level knowledge of running International Express channel , and able to implement programs to drive deep improvement of International Express structure . Action-oriented to solve operation issues. To that end you'll
- Accountable for routine IMP/EXP courier customs operation through 3PL high performance driven.
- Strictly follow up Nike Principle 'Play in line' and influence 3PL to standardize daily operation by negative eliminating.
- Validate customs declaration data, track & trace shipment status, and maintain data accuracy in Inbound Management System to fulfill AEO requirements firmly.
- Monthly evaluate 3PL's KPI performance and IMP/EXP report, able to identify the criterial issue through data analysis and volume & season trend.
- Monthly validate 3PL's billing, eliminate extra cost, analyze and forecast CPU.
- Coordinate with upstream and downstream functions to provide smooth communication and peak season/urgent supporting.
- Familiar with Shanghai airport express port Customs onsite operation process and Customs work process, actual onsite experience is preferred.
- Proficient in HS classification and responsible for reviewing & approving HS code & attributes.
- Participate in initiatives.
- Ability of workload evaluation and analysis for 3PL. Able to foresee the potential risks and execute actions to avoid.
- Ability of Customs new regulations analysis and comprehension.
- 3+ years' experience in courier and have DHL/UPS HUB working background is preferred
- Good communication skills to work with the cross functional partners in a matrix environment
- Ability on data analysis
- Performance-driven mindset
- MS office applications skills
Back to top