Customer Service Assistant Manager
- Receipt of customer orders, order management: order placement and input in system, proactive resolution of problems, enforcement of company policies, product information and availability, allocation, claim management; value added services, and consumer services.
2. Order management for internal accounts of free delivery: Company order and seeding order. Place order, delivery and shipment receipt follow up.
3. E-Com order management: Stock reservation, weekly order replenishment for E-com. Smooth shipment to own store.
4. System testing: System new functions development testing, bug fixed testing.
5. Customer connections: accounts contact for regular survey or information share with accounts.
6. Reports: Sales order analysis, Order cancellation, order reconciliation ,miscellaneous work on reports.
- Customer service field related experience, including order management and customer relationship maintenance.
- Experiences of team management
- Strong data analysis capability
Back to top