Cross Domain Delivery Director
- Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will drive end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-in-class technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. As our Cross-Domain Delivery Director, you will report to the Senior Director of SEC Data and Reporting and will focus on driving cross-organization delivery of core program functionality. You will ensure open communication and delivery commitment alignment with senior leaders of each partner and their technology teams.
• Set cross-organization program management strategy to enable the department's delivery of scalable, end to end solutions
• Anticipate, identify and facilitate the solution to enterprise issues concerning the delivery of data and reporting delivery
• Own relationships with key business stakeholders to understand and anticipate current and future business needs
• Effectively communicate with leadership and delivery peers across organizations both influencing the end-to-end solutions and protecting the interest of the department
• Influence and inspire a high level of performance to help team members achieve goals.
• Create and foster an environment that values and promotes autonomy, skill mastery, empowerment, transparency, innovation, and continuous learning
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
• Bachelor's degree in IT or related field. Or 5 - 7 years of relevant experience.
• 8 years of direct experience leading and/or participating in technology programs to complex enterprise systems.
• Experience leading diverse, cross functional teams in large scale enterprise solution delivery
• Strong understanding of technical program management, Agile and waterfall methodologies, and problem solving.
• Able to influence and communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with team members and business stakeholders
• Experience understanding new technology designs, platforms and delivery frameworks
• Tested skills with influencing critical business outcomes in a matrix based, global environment
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve both people and process related issues
• Experience resolving end-to-end issues with higher levels of management
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top