Converse, Senior Manager, Global Digital Consumer Sciences
- Boston, MA
Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Leading with Digital, Converse issetting a bold strategic plan to enable and encourage consumer self-expressionby positioning converse.com as the first and best source for authentic Converseproducts and experiences. Converse is looking for a highly hardworking DataScience Professional with expertise in Advanced Consumer Analytics, CustomerSegmentation, Customer Lifetime Value, Churn, Response, Pricing PredictiveModels, and Campaign Optimization & Measurement. We want someone who can bea player/mentor in our Consumer Direct Sciences (CDS) function, collaboratingwith our global partners.
- Lead, develop and support the organization's understanding of the consumer through sophisticated and predictive analytics/data science
- Work with leaders across Digital / Direct team to define requirements & priorities
- Partner with internal stakeholders to evaluate business questions and propose analytical / data solutions that deliver meaningful insights on customer behavior
- Ensure consistency and reliability in data, metrics, analytics & insights
- Collaborate with the internal engineering team on data and reporting requirements to build data/analytics capabilities and reporting
- Ability to extract insightful stories fromsophisticated analysis/models and deliver impactful presentations in front ofsenior leadership
What you bring to Converse:
- 7-8 yrs. of experience in sophisticated analytics, predictive modeling, and working with large datasets
- Master's or bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics, financial engineering, or any other quantitative subject area
- Strong Hands-on Programming Skills in Python, Pandas, Sci-kit Learn, Matplotlib
- Expertise in customer analytics & data science in a large consumer brand - Customer Segmentation, Customer Lifetime Value, Churn, Response, Campaign Optimization, Price Sensitivity Models
- Knowledge and experience in statistical & predictive analytics tools and algorithms such as GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, KNN, K-Means, text mining, social network analysis.
- Experience with distributed data/computing & clouds based platforms: Amazon S3, SageMaker, Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark and Unix
- Experience working with large and relational databases. Proficiency in SQL, Snowflake
- Positive and driven problem solver with a passion for data exploration to find measurable insights
- Collaborative standout colleague with excellent relationship-building skills
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to simplify analytical insights and present in front of leadership and internal partners
Converse is more than a company; it's a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we're different.
Back to top