Converse Seasonal Associate - Woodbury Commons
Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Without You, We'd Just Be Collectors of Our Own Stuff
Business equals selling stuff. That's the basic model. The more complex awesome model is creating stuff that people identify with and then you figuring out how to get it to them. We need people like you: creative, dynamic problem solvers who see it as more than business. Who see it as giving people the tools of self-expression and individuality.
Converse makes stuff. We know this. It's why we're here.
We make it, then we sell it. And that's where you come in.
In order for our products to reach the kinds of people we want them to reach, we need like-minded people to help us: creative, inspired, dynamic, spectacular individuals who believe, like we do, that a sneaker or tee shirt or pair of pants (you get the idea) can say a whole lot about how people see things.
As a Seasonal Sales Associate you will be responsible for driving the selling efforts and customer relationships in Converse stores through excelling in customer service and selling techniques, while supporting merchandising and product flow.
- Create a fun, energetic environment for our customer.
- Knowledge of and contributes to daily sales and KPI targets
- Consistently practices STARS MANTRA daily
Consistently perform to operational and merchandising standards.
- Partner with teammates on tasks, processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
- Ensure basic understanding of footwear, apparel and accessories
- Support superior standards around store cleanliness and store safety
- Acts in accordance with store P&P at all times.
- Maintain consistent attendance in accordance with Converse Attendance Expectations and Retail Conduct Expectations
- Comply with Converse's Harassment Policy and NIKE Code of Ethics
- 1-2 years of retail experience
- Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stock/retrieve/ merchandise, and unload shipments
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) clearly with employees and customers
- Must perform basic retail math and have like computer skills.
Of course our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Converse Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Converse products and apparel. Not to mention a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Converse Collective Retail experience.
Converse is more than a company; it's a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we're different.
Meet Some of Nike, Inc.'s Employees
Scott M.Global Talent Engagement Manager
Scott ensures that Nike’s candidates have a world-class experience with the company, from applications to interviews, and that they feel valued throughout the whole process.
Back to top