Converse PTU Associate
As a Part-Time Sales Associate (under 20 hours) you will be responsible for driving the selling efforts and customer relationships in Converse stores through excelling in customer service and selling techniques, while supporting merchandising and product flow.
- Create a fun, energetic environment for our customer.
- Knowledge of and contributes to daily sales and KPI targets
- Consistently practices STARS MANTRA daily
Consistently perform to operational and merchandising standards.
- Partner with teammates on tasks, processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
- Ensure basic understanding of footwear, apparel and accessories
- Support superior standards around store cleanliness and store safety
- Acts in accordance with store P&P at all times.
- Maintain consistent attendance in accordance with Converse Attendance Expectations and Retail Conduct Expectations
- Comply with Converse's Harassment Policy and NIKE Code of Ethics
- 1-2 years of retail experience
- Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stock/retrieve/ merchandise, and unload shipments
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) clearly with employees and customers
- Must perform basic retail math and have like computer skills.
Meet Some of Nike, Inc.'s Employees
Senior Engineering Manager
Danny coordinates with various groups to facilitate Nike's e-commerce business, connecting athletes to products and services they'll love.
Back to top