Converse, Digital Product Manager
- Boston, MA
Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
We Need Someone Who Speaks Computer
Computers have their own language. Which most of us don't speak. But you do. And we need your fluency. Let's face it. The modern world is shackled to computers so we need experts like yourself to keep us running. So come join our crew. You don't have to call yourself The Computer Whisperer but we might.
Leading with Digital, Converse is setting a results-oriented strategic plan to enable and encourage consumer self-expression by positioning converse.com as the first and best source for authentic Converse products and experiences.
As a key member of the Digital team, the Digital Product Manager will help drive the Converse Direct product strategy, while partnering with a cross functional team to deliver robust tools that will improve the function with the overarching goals of driving significant business results across the Converse Digital Direct team.
You will advise and help execute the product vision, own the end-to-end lifecycle for assigned features and execute a prioritized product roadmap based on a strong understanding of consumer needs, insight and in-depth data analysis.
As a Digital Product Manager on the Converse Global Digital Direct team, you will partner closely with our Technology, User Experience and Regional Digital Commerce teams to elevate our systems and business. The successful incumbent will have the ability to:
- Plan and advise prioritization of ongoing capability enhancement roadmap
- Identify opportunity spaces and recommend relevant features, capabilities and tools for prioritization.
- Analyze customer insights, industry trends and analytics for assigned features.
- Define business requirements for key capabilities through user story identification and development.
- Partner with User Experience team on how customer experience will be implemented.
- Partner with Analytics team on key performance indicators, measurement and insights allowing for identification of areas of opportunity and change for the business.
- Partner with Testing and Optimization team on learning agenda and opportunities.
- Partner with Digital Technology on development execution, participating in development sprints, user acceptance testing and ongoing releases.
- 5+ years of digital product management experience with an ecommerce business.
- Proven track record of partnering with cross functional teams through conceptualization, design and delivery of digital products.
- Understanding of ecommerce landscape including technologies and vendors and how to demonstrate to unlock business opportunities.
- Hardworking advocate for the customer with experience in consumer research and testing methodologies.
- Strong acuity for web analytics and a knowledge of how critical metrics translate to business value. Possessing an ability to generate return on investment business cases new features and capabilities.
- Experience delivering improvements in an iterative design and development process that demonstrates agile principles.
- Outstanding teammate with strong communication and partner leadership skill that strives to build positive collaborations with stakeholders.
Converse is more than a company; it's a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we're different.
Back to top