CO Salary Range: USD 16.00 per hour
Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Without You, We'd Just Be Collectors of Our Own Stuff
Business equals selling stuff. That's the basic model. The more complex awesome model is creating stuff that people identify with and then you figuring out how to get it to them. We need people like you: creative, dynamic problem solvers who see it as more than business. Who see it as giving people the tools of self-expression and individuality.
This position has a starting rate of $16/hour. Information about benefits can be found here. As a Part-Time Under Sales Associate you will be responsible for driving the selling efforts and customer relationships in Converse stores through excelling in customer service and selling techniques, while supporting merchandising and product flow.
We're Looking for Someone Who:
SERVES OUR CONSUMER: Friendly, team player, cares for customers & wants to deliver the best experience.
IS THE BEST OF THE BEST: Coachable, goal and career-oriented, and a learner who is innovative & influential to others.
PLAYS BY THE RULES: Professional who shows up each day with a high level of integrity and reliability, is task-focused & does the right thing.
STRIVES TO WIN: Brand advocate who brings passion, energy, drive & positivity into customer interactions in an authentic way.
- Create a fun, energetic environment for our customer
- Consistently perform to operational and merchandising standards
- Partner with teammates on tasks, processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
- Ensure basic understanding of footwear, apparel and accessories
- Support superior standards around store cleanliness and store safety
- Acts in accordance with store policies and procedures at all times
- Maintain consistent attendance in accordance with Converse Attendance Expectations and Retail Conduct Expectations
- Comply with Converse's Harassment Policy and NIKE Code of Ethics
• Must be 18 years of age
• Able to effectively communicate
• Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation
• Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
• One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
• Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
If you're up to the challenge of becoming a Converse Retail Associate, then we promise to make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment with access to the latest and greatest Converse products and apparel. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that's one of the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Converse Collective Retail experience.
Converse is more than a company; it's a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we're different.