Consumer Services Director
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We're a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store or visit nike.com, and feel the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport. That same excitement and consumer-first mindset reverberates through the Nike Retail Corporate team. A global network of buyers, visual merchandisers, real estate specialists, store operations directors and others direct the daily operations of nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores worldwide. The team constantly defines the new frontier of retail and creates the most inspiring and engaging consumer experiences in the industry.
As the Consumer Services Director for EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), you will be responsible for leading a team of experienced managers and experts in the pursuit of service excellence. The optimal candidate possesses skills that will enable them to lead, drive and inspire around all aspects of service delivery and operational execution. Your ability to deliver results, implement new capabilities and services, drive accountability, problem solve and obsess the details is paramount in the success of this role. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of delivering results for large service oriented companies in the contact center space specializing in e-commerce, sales and customer support for B2C Organizations. In addition, proven leadership of large teams in complex organizations with the ability to inspire teams to greatness is a must!
• Lead a team responsible for contact center and inhouse support operations in EMEA
• Ensure operational performance and execution against core KPI's
• Partner with Global Consumer Service Center of Excellence (COE) leaders to enhance and deliver upon the core strategic pillars and strategies
• Partner different digital teams around service deliverables and key strategic visions to create distinctive and flawless consumer experiences
• Negotiation, vendor and contract management with outsourced partners
• Manage progress to plan - connect across the teams to drive alignment, keep efforts moving - hitting key milestones and tracking to budget / AR performance
• Drive change - Frame up integrated points of view that accelerate opportunities and neutralize risks
• Keep overall performance and consumer feedback visible to all key stakeholders while ensuring solid plans are in place to close any potential gaps in service execution
• Lead the operational execution efforts around service capabilities in an effort to enhance current and create future scalable offerings within our service framework
• Have an advanced understanding of service and/or contact center technologies. Ability to network, research and identify industry trends, technology enablers and differentiated service offerings
• Be a creative yet detail oriented individual who can lead, drive and inspire leaders and teams to deliver world class service to the Nike Consumer.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or applicable to the service industry
• 10 years of professional experience, with 10 years of additional experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
• 10 years' experience in leading manager level personnel at manager and expert level
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to work closely with Business Partners and Leadership at the senior levels
• Experience working with or in outsourced BPO industry
• Experience in negotiating/contract management/statement of work with managed service and BPO Organizations
• Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group
• Proven ability to solve complex problems
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal guidance
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical audiences.
• Successful track records of interaction with senior level professionals to drive business outcomes, resolve issues, and build consensus
• Strong presentation and influencing skills and the ability to interact with varying levels of leadership
• Ability to travel internationally
• Experience in P&L Management and financial planning.
Back to top