Category Analytics Manager - Global Integrated Knowledge
Innovation is in our DNA, and that groundbreaking spirt extends beyond cutting-edge products. A forward-thinking mindset, coupled with an insatiable drive to serve the consumer, influences every aspect of our business. Through the power of data and analytics, the application of those insights will help fuel the development & growth of Nike's digital commerce services and experiences for our consumers. The right individual will understand the intricacies of the Digital business and understand the opportunities that digital can drive for the Nike brand.
As the Global Integrated Knowledge Category Analytics Manager you will be working with a talented Digital leadership team across functions to use analytics to provide actionable insight in pursuit of our aggressive category sales goals. You'll leverage reporting tools and raw data to provide value-added analysis to the Global Category Digital teams to drive the business.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about turning large volumes of data into simple business insights. The candidate should feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and managing multiple deliverables simultaneously. Experience in transactional and clickstream analytics, along with strong retail business acumen is critical to a candidate's success in this role. Superb teamwork and strong communication skills are also essential.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience in a Retail or Digital Commerce business, reporting and/or analytics.
- Proven experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in managing without direct authority.
- 5+ years experience with web analytics in a high-traffic environment. Expertise using clickstream tools including Adobe Analytics / Omniture, Google Analytics, or Optimizely.
- Experience in SQL, Big Data management systems, Data Warehousing Solutions and Cloud computing platforms is required.
- Experience working with Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data Visualization tools, e.g. Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Tableau
- Passion for business reporting, analysis, and working with large amounts of data with demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making.
- A high skill level in communication in all forms, ensure proper team documentation and to coordinate a team's outward communication, including an ability to craft business reviews.
- Understanding of principles and techniques of web analytics and an understanding of the KPIs that drive a digital retail business.
- Strong task management capabilities to manage multiple tracks of work and requirements.
Back to top