Assistant Head Coach (Assistant Store Manager)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store, Nike Factory Store or visit nike.com, and the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport are palpable. From Shanghai to San Francisco, each store offers a unique, inspirational community with a relentless focus on product innovation and customer service. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition - and offers the opportunity to define the new frontier of retail with the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
As Assistant Store Manager (Nike Assistant Head Coach) you know how to make retail personal. It's not about transactions, it's about connections. You will focus on execution, product presentation and service, to show your team and the customer what you know - what's great about the product and why. To that end you will be
- Assisting the Store Manager (Head Coach) by managing one or more of the store functions (sales, merchandising, operations, accounting, etc.) or by managing a particular floor/business in a store
- Performing all store management functions in absence of Head Coach
- Coordinating and supervises the daily activities of business support staff
- Setting priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Applying management skills to improve efficiency and accomplish operational objectives within own unit
- Recruiting and hiring top talent to ensure a diverse and energetic work environment
- Setting priorities for employees to meet daily deadlines; developing plans to meet short-term objectives
- Performing work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in initiatives, and programs
- Preparing statistical and narrative reports of store activities
- Communicating with Visual team and/or oversee physical site maintenance
Requirements for the position include:
- Extensive retail experience including experience in management
- Enthusiasm and passion about sports and / or sports fashion
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
Meet Some of Nike, Inc.'s Employees
Senior Director, Digital Commerce Analytics
Irene oversees the integration of integral, data-based consumer knowledge and business analytics for NIKE’s Digital Commerce Division. Her team’s role is to translate raw data into succinct, simple, and actionable insights.
Back to top