Apparel Product Line Management Manager
Focused on research and development of products from conception to retail to meet the needs of accounts and consumers.
- Responsible for the management of multiple aspects of the product creation process.
- Influences, and negotiates with functional leadership on product process goals. Act as 'product conscience' for the category/division.
- Provides Sr. Ops staff with information they need to run their businesses.
- Supports business priorities to product team in order to facilitates decision-making and makes go/no-go decisions when product team is undecided or split.
- Plans and tracks key business milestones for the category/division, and ensure product is at key review meetings.
- Provides Category Leads, Development Directors, and Manufacturing and Innovation teams with information they need to run their businesses.
- Maintains strong connections with manufacturing offices regarding quality and production issues, and makes decisions around the quality and profitability of product.
- Tracks and measures Global Product Performance & profitability through sales/margin reports.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Understands organizational and product strategies and priorities, as well as future trends, and fosters common goals across functional disciplines.
- Must possess a strong client focused approach to work. Effective project and resource management experience with a proactive approach to team specific issues.
Functional Skill Required (Hard skills):
Experience Required (Soft skills):
Back to top