AirMI Lead Product Manager - MAKE
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
At Air Manufacturing Innovation (Air MI), we deliver on Nike's most daring dream: giving every athlete the unparalleled sensation of walking on air. Since Nike introduced the Air sole in 1979, no technology has become more synonymous with Nike than Air. Our teams engineer, make, and perfect Nike's most advanced footwear components. Masters of teamwork, we challenge assumptions in order to get faster, drive efficiency and fine-tune technology to deliver quality performance plastic. At our state-of-the-art facilities located in Beaverton, Oregon and St. Charles, Missouri, Air MI is taking Air to places that we never thought possible. Learn more about Nike Air Manufacturing Innovation.
From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Nike Technology, there are no Nike products. The Air Manufacturing Innovation (AirMI) Technology team needs a strong Product Manager with experience working in an agile environment, who's focus will be to deliver the right solution to customers with the highest quality and shortest lead time. In partnership with Architects, Business Stakeholders, Customers, and Product Owners you will create the Product/solution vision and be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of multiple end-2-end Manufacturing technology platforms.
- Define and communicate Program vision and roadmap; ensure alignment to company strategies and business case/ROI development.
- Define Epics, lead and prioritize the Program backlog on an ongoing basis
- Work with stakeholders to define Features from Epics
- Understand current and future customer needs, define features, determine success criteria, validate solutions, and evaluate customer satisfaction
- Ensure teams have the full context and understanding of customers and business environment to create valuable solutions
- Provide oversight of strategy, technical, and transition management aspects
- Assess the business impact of different solutions and the trade-offs between customer needs, technology requirements and costs
- Collaborate with Release Management to figure out the optimum release strategy and Product Owners to optimize Feature delivery to the customers
- Analyze and communicate customer adoption, performance, time to market, quality and other metrics to stakeholders
- Ensure Program priorities have necessary funding and review cost of accepted features
- Build an effective Product Manager/Product Owner team and partnership with stakeholders
- Understand how features are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
- Expert understanding of best-at manufacturing software solutions including SCM, ERP, MES and Analytics with the ability to quickly learn the Nike Technology ecosystem
- Strong understanding of business and operational processes related to Apparel/Footwear end-2-end product value chain and development processes, Innovation through Manufacturing.
- Advanced understanding of the Agile and Product principles and methodologies and how they're applied in workplace culture
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions while developing innovative solution designs for the future, rooted firmly in business value and ROI.
- Effective collaboration and relationship management
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally. Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
- Experience leading global cross-functional efforts and in resolving complex issues
- Demonstrated ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively coupled with the ability to anticipate customer needs
- Consistent record of being self-directed, results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals despite ambiguity and multiple priorities.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO NIKE:
- 10+ years Product Management experience with Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban etc.
- Past leadership experience within Product Management preferred
- APICS certification preferred
- Understanding of the ANSI / ISA-95 Standard: Enterprise - Control System Integration.
- Consistent track record of successful MES assessment and implementation required
- Experience with QMS, process management and maintenance systems in a manufacturing environment preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top