Accounting Assistant (Tulalip, WA)
Work Hard. Play Hard.
You're a natural leader and motivator and always up for a challenge. Nike is looking for the next associate to join our team.
Are you ready?
As our Nike Store Accounting/Administrative Assistant your mission is to support store accounting and administration that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and to drive business results.
- Administer advanced cashiering tasks including all cash related opening/closing duties, assembling/verifying cash deposits, counting tills, and ensuring that cashiers have adequate change on hand
- Maintain attendance logs and enter punches into timekeeping system
- Assist Leads and Managers in training associates and maintain adequate training materials and documentation
- Ability to perform standard cashiering duties if necessary
- Perform other support tasks as required including but not limited to distributing staff uniforms, operating staffing systems, answering telephone calls, resolving irregular or difficult transactions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years minimum relevant work experience
- Ability to communicate in English
- Proficient knowledge of office practices, procedures, and equipment
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel
- Ability to use the Internet/Intranet as a resource for department work activities
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism
- Strong attention to details and deadlines
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any final offer of employment from Nike.
Of course our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Nike Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Nike products and apparel. Not to mention a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Nike Retail experience.
Meet Some of Nike, Inc.'s Employees
Jennifer ".Retail District Director
JT oversees all Nike stores in Oregon, including driving her district’s business strategy and ensuring each store team gets the support they need to best serve consumers.
Back to top