Sr. Image Researcher (Polish Speaker)
- Warsaw, Poland
ABOUT THIS JOB
Edit collected images to meet the quality, size, standardization and other requirements of Gracenote Products. Utilize image editing tools and processes to ensure timely, quality images for Gracenote Customers. As Senior, assign work, prepare reports, provide regular update the team, assist with training, assist with project work, and back-up Team Leads.
- Edit (crop, align, color correct, alter, etc) and upload images in a range of formats on tight deadlines and as per global standards
- Design image elements as needed (such as show logos), selecting the best fonts to ensure a professional result.
- Utilizing Screen Capture Technologies, capture the best image to represent the asset.
- Collect photos, logos, and other digital assets from publicists, content providers, vendors, and websites, as needed.
- Regularly communicate with Sourcing, Image Collection, and other content counterparts to ensure imagery makes it through the entire process for delivery to customers.
- Generate reports and prioritize image gathering for highest profile and top events to ensure customer SLAs and Database Grades continue to be met.
- Link images to the assigned asset in the Gracenote databases.
- Track images through the manufacturing process to completion.
- Recommend ways to improve productivity, increase quality, and new ways of filling image gaps
- Identify and pursue source candidates for scripted or other automated collection
- Assign work to Rich Media Resources
- Analyze and prepare reports related to metrics, workflows, ideas, and estimates for new image types
- Assist with training of new employees
- Other duties as assigned including project assignments
- Communicate, troubleshoot and provide assistance to internal and external customers as needed
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
This person will be responsible for ensuring quality, coverage, and reliability of content ingested tied to the Gracenote database product.
- Must be native or near-native Polish speaker and have IMPECCABLE writing and verbal skills. The ability to commence asap is highly desirable
- University degree in media-related field or equivalent work is a plus.
- Degree/Diploma in graphics or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Advanced photo editing skills on Adobe Photoshop (either in professional or academic setting)and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must.
- Proficiency in color correction (using levels, curves etc), cropping/resizing, gradients, merging images, working with layers, healing brush, cloning tool, removing backgrounds, adding backgrounds, extending backgrounds, replacing colors is a must.
- Knowledge of Photoshop keyboard shortcuts, filters, masking tools, pen tool and familiarity with vector-based art will be useful.
- Effective research and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Mac and Windows operating systems and the Internet is required.
- Knowledge of TV and film industry preferred.
- Must be organized, exhibit strong attention to detail, possess multi-tasking ability as well as self-motivation and high energy.
- Knowledge of Digital Asset Management systems a plus.
- Basic leadership skills preferred.
- Must be fluent in English and primary language of the countries supported
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what's true, we measure across all channels and platforms-from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You'll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
This role is with Gracenote, which is a part of a Nielsen Company. Gracenote is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Back to top