Senior Manager, Marketing Effectiveness
Senior Manager, Marketing Effectiveness - 76342
Client Services and Sales
Our insights impact businesses around the world. Join our Marketing Effectiveness team to help bring high-quality and up-to-date data to our clients, every day.
When you see an ad on TV, a sponsored post in your social media newsfeed, a billboard from the highway, or price discount on the shelf, do you ever wonder how the advertiser decided to place those ads, and whether they actually work to drive purchases? If you work at Nielsen, you can help advertisers understand the answers to these very important questions and inform their strategies going forward. Globally industry spends ~$600B on advertising and you can become part of the team on a mission to measure & improve the efficiency of every single dollar of that spend translating into $60B+ in value.
As Marketing Effectiveness Senior Manager you will be required to do the following:
- Develop and lead client teams through designing, executing and presenting analytic studies to meet clients' research objectives on the fast-moving marketing
- Develop recommendations based on the insights derived from the analysis
- Develop decks to report results & provide advice, and present to the client
- Provide subject matter expertise to both the client and internal team.
- Establish strong client relationships and drive client retention as well as business expansion
- Penetrate and establish enduring client relationships with senior decision-makers at clients by demonstrating on-going value by driving client outcomes
- Collaborate with other Nielsen teams to provide holistic support to clients
- Mentor junior associates in best practices, client communication, and project execution, delegate tasks appropriately
- Lead and develop a team responsible for delivering against client commitments
- Demonstrate personal accountability and initiative (proactive; can do; goes beyond what is required)
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills; deals effectively with others even in conflict situations
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 7 - 8 years of marketing research or analytics experience
- Enjoy being hands-on with data and analysis
- Enthusiasm for applying statistical analysis to address business issues
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, capable of handling several projects at a time while meeting deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience with regression-based marketing mix modelling is preferred
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that drives clients' investment in Nielsen. By using innovative technologies, you can now work on activities that are driving client impact and minimize time spent responding to routine and manual tasks. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what's true, we measure across all channels and platforms-from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You'll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Singapore
Back to top