Senior Manager, Emerging Talent Programs
- Los Angeles, CA
As part of the greater people operations organization, our recruiting team partners closely with leaders across the company to attract, engage, champion, and empower diverse, outstanding talent in the gaming and augmented reality industries. As ambassadors to Niantic, our goal is to ensure that our people practices support our values and our ambitious mission.
We are seeking an experienced recruiting leader to provide strategic vision, program management and tactical execution of our Emerging Talent Programs. Partnering closely with the Recruiting Leadership team, you will expertly lead sourcing and engagement to build a diverse talent pipeline. You are someone who truly cares about building a diverse, inclusive workforce where we respect others and practice empathy at every opportunity! You and your team will have the opportunity to strengthen partnerships with leaders cross-functionally, share market intelligence and be an integral part of Niantic’s strategic talent planning efforts.
This newly-created manager position reports to the Senior Director of Recruiting and partners with recruiting leadership, engineering leaders and people partners. Are you ready to join us on this mission to hire the top talent?
Emerging Talent / University Relations:
- Establish the vision and program strategy for Emerging Talent and University Relations.
- Work to develop an ongoing ecosystem of emerging talent through a strategic campus strategy, engineering apprenticeships and proactive networking.
- Formalize and elevate Niantic’s global internship program.
- Partner with team leads and hiring managers to define candidate pipeline strategies and success metrics for each department and role.
- Design, implement and measure diversity sourcing initiatives while collaborating with key cross-functional partners.
- Establish OKRs, metrics dashboards and monthly reporting.
- Implement solutions to improve team efficiency while continuously identifying innovative approaches.
- Subject matter expertise in emerging talent & university recruiting programs.
- 8+ years of broad recruiting and candidate sourcing experience required, with demonstrated ability leading a recruiting function preferably within the technology and gaming industries.
- Proven experience in developing, leading, and running large-scale groundbreaking programs with a focus on growing representation.
- Demonstrable track record of developing and executing against innovative candidate sourcing and engagement strategies.
- Ability to cultivate trust, influence, mentor and guide hiring managers and recruiting team members.
- You have HR, recruiting, or related experience with gaming and technology companies.
- You are experienced with Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Gem, and other relevant recruiting tools and platforms.
- You have late-phase startup experience.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Harry Potter:Wizards Unite. Our developer platform, Lightship, launches soon.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.
Back to top