QA Engineering Manager
- Bellevue, WA
Niantic's QA Engineering team is seeking an experienced forward-thinking QA Manager to lead our games or platform team. The right candidate will have multiple years of QA game and or cloud-based platform product experience. As the QA Manager you will partner closely with other QA Managers to help build out quality standards across Niantic. You will also be responsible for leading and growing the careers of several QA Engineers.
- Actively own performance of your team through regular meetings, and mentorship.
- Manage and lead team of QA Engineers, while directly mentoring and growing their careers.
- Collaborate with QA Management leadership team on company wide quality initiatives and QA process improvements.
- Drive and develop the framework for developing test specs, test cases, and suites for Niantic products.
- You have a BS in Computer Science or another technical major with a minimum of 5 years of software QA experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience directly managing QA Engineers and process in an embedded environment.
- Proven understanding of QA methodology and tools.
- Ability to work both individually and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Mobile and AR Game testing experience.
- Passion for mobile devices and mobile gaming.
- Experience leading test automation efforts.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.
Back to top