Wealth Management Associate, Financial Planning
- New York, NY
Who We Are
Lenox Wealth Advisors is a wealth management firm that develops and executes sophisticated financial plans and builds custom investment portfolios for our clients, including individuals, families, trusts, not-for-profit organizations, and business entities.
The Wealth Associate is responsible for supporting Wealth Strategists with fulfilling the day-to-day planning and servicing needs of LWA clients. The primary function of this role is to assist our Wealth Strategists with the timely execution of tasks and strategies related to client financial plans thus ensuring the delivery of a superior client experience on a consistent basis.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with Wealth Strategists to create reports using eMoney and Microsoft Word/Excel for client meetings and actively participate in those meetings.
- Discuss any potential opportunities for client recommendations with LWA Wealth Strategists.
- Maintain and follow-up on client action items after client review meetings.
- Maintain client website making sure all information is correct and as up-to-date as possible.
- Work in conjunction with LWA Client Service Associates and clients’ key external advisors to gather critical documents to create their financial plan.
- Work with clients directly providing reviews of their current financial reports, as directed by the Wealth Strategists.
- Create custom client reports, as needed using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Meet with internal clients (Relationship Managers, investment team, etc.) to review client agenda and action items.
- Work with Wealth Strategists to create and review agendas and present select financial planning topics at client meetings.
- Assist with training for Client Service Associates.
What We're Looking For
The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor’s Degree and will have one to three years of prior experience in financial services processing new accounts and providing a high level of client service. Previous experience working directly with high net wealth clients on financial matters a plus. The ideal candidate will be proficient in MS Office and will have basic familiarity with financial planning topics and strategies. Good interpersonal skills are crucial to success. You must be good at communicating clearly with clients both verbally and in writing. You will be a proactive self-starter with a personal interest in financial planning. CFP Class enrollment a plus.
Back to top