VP, Specialty Lines Broker
• Maintain a deep understanding of the "current market trends" within the commercial and reinsurance markets including pricing, coverage and legal trends impacting the FI/ PE industries.
• Provide support for distribution colleagues pursuing new FI/PE business, in addition to providing consistent communication of market trends with the account executive teams staff servicing the FI/PE portfolio.
• Initiate placement renewal/ go-to-market strategy(s), and support client retention within the existing FI/PE portfolio. Formulate strategy by utilizing substantial risk expertise and knowledge of industry and carriers to develop placement solutions that align with client needs.
• Instruct the submission of coverage specifications, consistently peer review policy contracts for new/improved tens and conditions and obtain quotes from carriers.
• Inspect the binding of coverage and responsible for the accuracy of placement binders and policy documentation.
• Ensure customer questions and service issues are answered and documented promptly, and identify trends in customer service needs. Resolve and oversee customer issues surrounding brokerage of suite of FI/PE products.
• Consult consistently with account executives and client teams to support client retention and new business production.
• Drive and build relationships within the FI/PE practice, insurance markets, clients, carriers and underwriters to provide cohesive client service.
• Execute laser focused ongoing client service with proactive communication and prompt response.
• Must have Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in any field plus seven (7) years of
progressively responsible experience in the job offered or as an Assistant Vice President, Junior
Account Handler, or a related position.
• Must have seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience within the property and casualty insurance market; risk profiles; developing, designing, and placement of complex domestic and global financial and professional lines placements; identifying and critiquing policy terms and conditions to ensure clients benefit from state of the art coverage; developing insurance policies and products based on clients' regulatory need for locally admitted insurance programs; developing policies and products within the wholesale market; and developing procedural compliance skills, technical support and analytics.
At NFP Corp., our solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client's goals. We’re a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement and individual private client solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. NFP has more than 5,000 employees and global capabilities. Our expansive reach gives us access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while our locally based employees tailor each solution to meet our clients' needs. We’ve become one of the largest insurance brokerage, consulting and wealth management firms by building enduring relationships with our clients and helping them realize their goals. NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 300+ sales offices across the country.
NFP and You… Better. Together.
Back to top