This position will pioneer compensation modeling and plan design, spearheading the process for through the understanding of regulations pertaining to compensation and compliance. It supports the development, implementation and administration of various compensation programs and processes, including but not limited to base pay administration, market pricing, annual incentive plans, long term incentives and the annual year-end compensation cycle.
- Act as a resource and subject matter expert in compensation programs, policies, and legislation governing compensation.
- Provides advice and assistance to HRBPs regarding specific compensation issues and propose solutions and recommendations.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition and HRBPs to determination competitive compensation packages for new hires, promotions, transfers, changes, and other compensation actions.
- Collaborates with HRIS and Workforce Analytics to ensure accuracy in HR data systems including compensation, levels, titles, compliance and other compensation related matters.
- Leads the year end compensation processes including merit and incentives including testing, training and communications, data audits, and processing.
- Design and builds compensation metrics, reports, and tools to inform compensation program decisions, forecasting and budgeting.
- Leads projects to improve compensation structure and plans, job and salary grade alignment.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing a compensation infrastructure including job evaluation, market pricing/survey participation, salary structures, and job benchmarking.
- Strong administrative capability with experience developing processes and procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing of compensation communications and transactions.
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive compensation information to determine company's competitive position.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to implement key compensation initiatives.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top