ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Provide training and education for existing and new PartnersFinancial and NFP Firms on underwriting tools, best practices, and procedures.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with PartnersFinancial and NFP Firms, Strategic Resources and Business Development teams to enable the Underwriting Advocacy Team to provide timely and effective support.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the underwriting teams at life insurance carriers in order to monitor developments in carrier underwriting guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Track underwriting trends industry-wide and obtain latest case status for PartnersFinancial and NFP Firms
- Communicate proactively across the various Strategic Resources Teams and the Business Development Team in order to ensure seamless and timely handling of cases.
- Create underwriting informational marketing, sales, and best practices pieces to assist the Underwriting Advocacy Team in their efforts to maintain thought leadership among the industry.
- Coordinate and assist in vital underwriting functions and assignments and contribute to the successful packaging of informal and formal applications throughout the sales and underwriting process.
- Demonstrate the desire for personal growth and the ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top