Excess Reinsurance Underwriters, Inc. has a full- time entry level position available for data entry and clerical support in its busy underwriting department. The successful candidate must have strong organizational skills and have the ability to perform repetitive routine tasks with accuracy and consistency.
Excess Re is located in Woodbury, NJ, and serves as an exclusive underwriting manager for major insurance carriers and a full service MGU for a select group of third party administrators and brokers.
RFP Initial File Preparation
- Download Requests for Proposal (RFP) from email daily
- Create submission file by entering demographic information into underwriting database
Enter Census Information
- Coordinate with production sources to obtain complete and accurate census data
- Rework census data in Excel and input census information into underwriting system
- Check the file for accuracy and completeness and route it to the appropriate Sr. Underwriting Assistant in a timely manner
- Bachelors' Degree, Finance or Accounting preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong math aptitude
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top