Training \u0026 Development Specialist
The Training and Development Specialist’s mission is to design, develop and implement all training in support of integration and onboarding of new offices onto NFPs Agency Management and CRM platforms. You will be NFPS subject matter expert on end to user training for new location integration as well as business as usual training ensuring that uses receive comprehensive, effective training that enables them to productively use NFP’s systems and processes.
- Become an expert in the Agency Platforms including Applied EPIC and Salesforce and work across functional teams to stay current with rapidly evolving enhancements.
- Work cross-functionally with internal subject matter experts in order to cultivate a working knowledge of NFPs Lines of Business, Agency Management systems, and processes.
- Identify and assess training needs through detailed analysis of impacts of change initiatives and programs.
- Manage the overall design and creation of learning & development deliverables including curriculums and course content for E-learning/Web-based training, instructor-led and self-paced learning modalities.
- Develop and maintain training curricula, course descriptions, class schedules, evaluation criteria, learning paths, and attendance records using the learning management system.
- Utilize state-of-the-art instructional design techniques and strategies to develop scripts, storyboards, presentations, worksheets, job aids, assessments and evaluations.
- Use a variety of tools for training development, delivery and monitoring to maximize learning e.g. Captivate, Articulate etc.
- Plan, design, develop, and maintain training aids, materials, exercises, instructor guides and other collateral to ensure learning solutions meet the needs of learners, including assessments and evaluations.
- Integrate digital learning tools and other innovative and process convenient platforms where possible into program and curricula design.
- Create Online, engaging and interactive eLearning modules (images, graphics, videos, audios, webcasts, podcasts, charts and other multimedia formats) to meet client and curriculum needs.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices to incorporate in learning and development programs.
- Apply project management and organization skills to effectively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects to achieve business objectives.
- Continually evolve and develop the systems training strategy, training, and innovation to ensure user proficiency and adoption of systems and processes.
- Participate in and Training Team initiatives to solidify standards, innovate, and drive continuous team improvement.
- 3+ years of organizational training or education experience focused on systems and process deployment
- Have solid experience designing and delivering training programs for small to mid-sized organizations experiencing rapid growth and change.
- Applied knowledge of adult learning theories, instructional design methodologies and instructional delivery techniques.
- Experience with blended learning techniques (e-learning, instructor led, etc.)
- Experience using visual communication skills to bring together text, images, video and audio to create blended learning user experience
- Experience developing self-service training content, such as e-learning modules using eLearning development technologies [e.g., Captivate, articulate] and Learning Management Systems [e.g., SCORM compliance]
- The candidate must be willing and able to create training materials as well as conduct training classes.
- Passion for learning, teaching, and mastering complex system functionality
- Ability to communicate concepts in a concise, logical manner so students can absorb and retain
- Strong organizational and planning skills, critical problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage complex assignments.
- This position also requires excellent organizational abilities and commitment to continued learning. Candidate should have a solid understanding and proven experience in planning training courses and developing materials tailored to education/training/work objectives; researching best practices; continuously improving presentation abilities and use of technology for training
- Passionate about giving employees the development tools required for personal and professional growth and success.
Back to top