Temporary Administrative Assistant
- Santa Ana, CA
This position supports the NFP Santa Ana office through executing a variety of administrative tasks that primarily includes scanning and filing. The successful candidate must have strong communicative skills, be able to follow directions, and can lift up to 25 pounds. We are looking for someone with high energy and professionalism.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Operate copiers/scanners, fax machines and voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Strong social skills to interact with all levels professionally.
- Knowledge and experience using computer software for document creation/management, publishing, information retrieval or search, internet browser, and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, etc...)
- Detailed Oriented.
- Organized/Multi-tasked oriented.
- Positive attitude.
- Team Player in a fast-pasted work environment.
- Enjoys problem solving and seeing a task through to the end.
Back to top