Temporary Administrative Assistant
This position supports the NFP Santa Ana office through executing a variety of administrative tasks that primarily includes scanning and filing. The successful candidate must have strong communicative skills, be able to follow directions, and can lift up to 25 pounds. We are looking for someone with high energy and professionalism.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Operate copiers/scanners, fax machines and voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Strong social skills to interact with all levels professionally.
- Knowledge and experience using computer software for document creation/management, publishing, information retrieval or search, internet browser, and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, etc...)
- Detailed Oriented.
- Organized/Multi-tasked oriented.
- Positive attitude.
- Team Player in a fast-pasted work environment.
- Enjoys problem solving and seeing a task through to the end.
See Inside the Office of NFP
Through a network of 3,800 employees in hundreds of offices across the U.S., Canada, and the U.K, NFP is a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual private client solutions through its licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. The company’s expansive reach allows its sales producers to access the most highly rated insurers, vendors, and financial institutions in the industry, while locally-based employees tailor solutions to meet clients' diverse needs.
Back to top