Responsible for the coordination of learning programs and events delivered through various modalities, including: instructor-led classroom, instructor-led virtual, webinars, self-paced curriculum assignment, and structured on-the-job training. The Learning Coordinator partners with business line representatives and leaders, local and regional program champions, carrier and vendor representatives, 3rd party training providers, and HR leadership to ensure quality execution of our broad ranging suite of learning opportunities for our employees, member affiliates and clients. This role also conducts analysis of our learning programs to identify areas of improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Coordinate monthly systems training (Epic & Salesforce) calendar for new hires
- Coordinate systems training (Epic & Salesforce) for newly acquired offices as needed
- Coordinate on-going industry and product training webinars (WebEx)
- Distribute course registration notifications to learners via Learning Management System (LMS)
- Execute webinars: set-up, hosting duties, and posting of recorded session to LMS. No facilitation.
- Reporting: attendance, learner feedback, and quizzing scores
- Analyze reports to identify areas of program/process improvement
- Ability to travel, if required (less than 20%)
- Other duties as assigned
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top